If you want to get a bachelor’s degree in dental surgery in India, the Sensodyne organisation will give you the right opportunities so that you can get 1 lakh rupees ($1,500) every year for 4 years. The candidates will be able to pay for school and living costs with the help of this scholarship from the Sensodyne company and the Indian Dental Association. You can read more about the Sensodyne IDA Shining Star Scholarship 2023 in the article below. We will also tell you how to apply for this scholarship online and who is eligible.
Sensodyne IDA Shining Star Scholarship for 2023
TheSensodyne is a brand of oral health care made by GSK consumer healthcare. Recently, the company announced a scholarship with the Indian Dental Association. The Sensodyne IDA Shining Star Scholarship programme is called the Shining Star scholarship programme. It was created as a corporate social responsibility project to help students who can’t get the right benefits for the education they want to pursue. People who want to look into bachelor of dental surgery programmes in India are the focus of this scholarship programme. For the development of this scholarship, 100 students will be chosen, and all of them will be given the right chances.
For the development of this scheme, the following will be given to the applicant:
- For the four years of the BDS Course, each student who is chosen will get INR 1,05,000.
- The scholarship money can only be used for school-related costs, like tuition, room and board, food, internet, cell phone, laptop, books, school supplies, online learning, etc.
To apply for the Sensodyne IDA Shining Stars Scholarship, the applicant must send in the following items:
- The grade sheet from the last class or semester
- Photo ID (Aadhaar card, voter ID, driver’s licence, or PAN card)
- Proof of admission for the current year (fee receipt, admission letter, ID card from the institution, or bonafide certificate)
- Proof of family income (such as a tax return, a certificate of income from the local government, or an EWS (Economically Weaker Section) certificate)
- Information about the applicant’s or parent’s bank account
- Picture of the person applying
- From the second year on, the student has to show a character certificate from college.
Methods for choosing
For this scholarship, the Sensodyne organisation will use the following criteria to choose the applicant:
- First, applicants are sorted into groups based on how well they did in school and how much money they had.
- IDA and Buddy4study did a phone interview with the candidates who made the short list.
- Candidates who made the short list had their documents checked.
- Buddy4Study and IDA will put together the final list of chosen candidates based on their skills and how much money they need.
Criteria for eligibility
To be eligible for the Sensodyne Partners Scholarship, the applicant must meet the following rules:
- Only first-year Bachelor of Dental Surgery (BDS) students from government and government-funded colleges can apply.
- Applicants must have gotten at least a 60% on their High School Diploma.
- To keep getting the benefits of their 4-year course, successful applicants must get at least 60% in each semester or year.
- All of the applicants’ family income should not be more than INR 8,00,000/- per year.
- Employees of GlaxoSmithKline Consumer Healthcare (HALEON Group of Companies), IDA, Goodera, and Buddy4Study are not eligible, and neither are their children or family members.
- Students can apply from all over India.
How to Apply for the Sensodyne IDA Shining Star Scholarship in 2023
To apply for the scholarship programme, you just need to follow these simple steps:
- First, you have to go to this scholarship program’s official website by clicking on the link here.
- Your screen will show you the home page for this scholarship.
- On the buddy4study website, you can find out more about the scholarship.
- After you have read all of these requirements, click the “Apply online” button.
- Click on the button below that says “Apply Now.” You can use your registered ID to log in to Buddy4Study and go to the “Application Form Page.”
- If you haven’t signed up yet, go to Buddy4Study and sign up with your email address, mobile number, or Gmail account.
- You will now be taken to the page where you can fill out an application for the “Sensodyne IDA Shining Star Scholarship Program.”
- To start the application process, click the “Start Application” button.
- Fill out the online form with the information asked for.
- Upload relevant documents.
- Click “Preview” after you agree to the “Terms and Conditions.”
- Click the “Submit” button to finish the application process if the preview screen shows that all the information the applicant filled in is correct.
- 011-430-92248 (Ext- 301) (Monday to Friday – 10:00AM to 6PM) (Monday to Friday – 10:00AM to 6PM)
- [email protected]
- Energy and Mobility for the Future Scholarship 2023: Apply and Win 21 Lakhs