The Bansidhar and Ila Panda Foundation has set up the Prof. Ghanshyam Dash Scholarship (BIPF) for 2023. Students in engineering, medicine, and liberal arts programmes will benefit from this scholarship programme. People who want to know more about the Prof. Ghanshyam Dash Scholarship can find out who can apply, how to apply, what documents are needed, how the winners are chosen, and many other related facts. Before applying, people who want to should carefully read the detailed information in this article.
About the Prof. Ghanshyam Dash Scholarship 2023
Students from places with low incomes can benefit from this scholarship. It gives students in the fields of engineering, medicine, and the liberal arts the chance to finish their higher education without having to pay for it. The decision of the selection committee is the only thing that matters when it comes to choosing the students. No court of law can overturn a decision made by a committee. The Prof. Ghanshyam Dash Scholarship will be given to students for the whole course based on how well they do each year. To keep getting this scholarship, candidates have to get good grades every semester.
What’s Great About Scholarship
- Prof. Ghanshyam Dash is the name of the plan. Scholarship
- Awarded by the Bansidhar and Ila Panda Foundation. Open to engineering, medical, and liberal arts students.
- Benefits: Financial aid
- There are 6 scholarships.
- Method of use: not online
- Visit www.bipf.org.in and www.imfa.in for the official sites.
Prof. Ghanshyam Dash Scholarship Pros and Cons
Those who are chosen for the Prof. Ghanshyam Dash Scholarship will get the following benefits:
- This scholarship will pay for 90% of all academic fees and related costs for a 4-year course.
- The scholarship will give a maximum of INR 100,000/- per year to help pay for school costs.
- Through RTGS/NEFT, scholarships will be sent straight to the student’s bank account.
Prof. Ghanshyam Dash Scholarship: How to Get It
- The selection committee will choose who gets to apply.
- The percentage and financial background of the applicant’s family will be used by the committee to decide who gets the job.
- The selection committee’s decision will be the only one that counts.
Criteria for eligibility
- Not a worker
- The applicant’s family’s annual income shouldn’t be more than 2 Lakh rupees. ST and Divyang applicants will be given priority for the scholarship. The applicant should live in Odisha permanently and only study engineering, medicine, or liberal arts.
- EmployeeOnly This category is for children of IMFA/BIPF employees who have a permanent job. The employee’s basic salary is equal to or less than INR 12,000/- per month. The applicant must live in Odisha full-time. Engineering, medicine, and liberal arts programmes are the only ones that applicants can be in.
- Category: Non- Employee Documents
- Mark sheet of qualifying exam i.e. Class 12th / +2.
- The score card from the qualifying entrance exam.
- Documents from the College for admission.
- Income certificate from the Tahsildar/Competent Authority for Parents.
- A certificate of residence from the Tahsildar or the Competent Authority.
- If you are SC or ST, you must get a caste certificate from the Tahsildar or the Competent Authority. If necessary, a Certificate of Divyang from the District Medical Board or Competent Authority. Aadhar Card2 (two) recent colour photos the size of a passport Employee2 recent colour photos the size of a passport. Aadhar Card from the College Admissions documents. Mark sheet of qualifying exam i.e. Class 12th / +2. The score card from the qualifying entrance exam.
How to Apply for the Prof. Ghanshyam Dash Scholarship (BIPF) in 2023
- To apply, candidates must download an application form from Bansidhar & Ila Panda Foundation or IMFA’s official website or from the link below.
- Get a copy of the application form and fill in the information they ask for.
- Name of the applicant
- Name of the dad
- Name of mother
- Category:Address Parents’ Total Annual Income
- Information about the entrance exam
- Details about getting in
- Something else
- Fill out the form and paste the picture on it.
- Attach the documents above to the application.
- Send the application form to Scholarship Committee, Bansidhar & Ila Panda Foundation, IMFA Building, Bhubaneswar -751010, Odisha.
Form for letting people know