In honour of its 50th anniversary, the Life Insurance Corporation of India (LIC) has set up a special scholarship programme. Students from poor areas who are smart and have good grades will be able to get financial help through this prestigious programme. Some of the most important details about the LIC Golden Jubilee Scholarship 2023 are listed below.
We’ll also tell our readers step-by-step how to fill out the application form for this prestigious scholarship, as well as when the deadline to apply for this prestigious opportunity is.
About the 2023 LIC Golden Jubilee Scholarship
The Golden Jubilee Scholarship was set up by the LIC organisation to help people who are poor and can’t continue their education because of certain circumstances. You can easily apply for this scholarship by going to the Life Insurance Corporation of India’s website and filling out the application form there.
If you want to be considered for this prestigious scholarship, you must send in the important documents along with your application form.
Announcement of the LIC Golden Jubilee Scholarship for 2022-23
According to the most recent information from the people in charge of the LIC Golden Jubilee Scholarship, the application form can now be filled out online. Those who want to apply for the scholarship can do so on the website for the programme. The scholarship program’s application deadline is December 18, 2022.
This scholarship programme helps people with less money go to college by giving them money. More information about the scholarship programme can be found in the official notice that was sent out by the people in charge of the scholarship.
Information about the LIC Golden Jubilee Scholarship
- NameLIC Golden Jubilee Scholarship for 2023
- Life Insurance Corporation of India put it out there.
- Giving out scholarships
- Students in India will gain.
- The deadline to apply is December 18, 2022.
- Official Site
- Click Here
What the LIC Golden Jubilee Scholarship Is Trying to Do
Students from poorer families will benefit from the programme because it will give them better chances to start their careers and improve their skills. The plan will help people who are struggling financially and give them jobs. The students will have better opportunities to go to college. The scholarship will be given to students who are doing really well in their studies in all of India’s colleges and universities.
It will also include technical and vocational classes at the graduation level in Industrial Training Institutes and Industrial Training Centres that are part of the National Council for Vocational Training.
Benefits of the LIC Golden Jubilee Scholarship
The scholarship will be given to students in both government and private colleges and universities in India. This will make it easier for them to go to college without having to worry about the costs that their families will have to pay for them to get their careers started. The students will be able to get 20,000 Rupees per month, which will be given to them in three parts.
With this scholarship, girls will have more chances to go to college, and children with special needs will have more chances to start their careers in India.
Criteria for eligibility
If you want to apply for this scheme, you must meet the following requirements:
- All candidates who passed their Class X and Class XII exams (or the equivalent) with at least 60% marks (or the equivalent grade) in the Academic Year 2018-19.
- Parents or guardians of the applicant who make less than Rs.2,00,000 per year from all sources are eligible to apply for a scholarship.
- The girls who passed Class X (or its equivalent) with at least 60% (or an equivalent grade) are eligible.
- If the candidates give any wrong information, their scholarship could be taken away.
- Only contestants who want to go to school further can apply for the scholarship.
- Applicants can apply if they want to get a diploma, ITI, or graduate or postgraduate degree in any field at any private college.
- The Golden Jubilee Scholarship from LIC needs to be renewed.
- LIC The scheme can be changed at any time by the Golden Jubilee Scholarship Foundation.
- The Regular scholarship should only be given to students who are going to college for their first year (or its equivalent). This scholarship is not for studies after high school.
Details on the LIC Golden Jubilee Scholarship Awards
When people apply for this prestigious scholarship, they will get the following benefits:
- The chosen Regular Scholar will receive an amount of Rs.20,000/- per year, which will be paid in three instalments.
- A scholarship of Rs.10,000 per year will be given to a few Special Girl Child students who are taking the 10+2 course, and the money will be paid out in three quarterly payments.
- The scholarship will be given to Regular Scholars for the entire length of the course and to Special Girl Scholars for two years, as long as the candidate meets the requirements for renewal.
How the LIC Golden Jubilee Scholarship is given out
Under the LIC Golden Jubilee Scholarship, students will get different amounts of money to help them pay for school. Students will be chosen for this scholarship programme based on their merit and family background, such as how well they did in class 12th/10th and how much money their family makes each year. The student with the lowest annual income, going up the list, will get the most money.
When applying for this scheme, applicants must send in the following items:
- The Aadhar card is a form of identification and a proof of education.
- Passbook for a bank account
- Size of passport photo Phone Number Income Certificate
How to Apply for a LIC Golden Jubilee Scholarship
To apply for this scholarship, we just need to follow the easy steps below:
- You must first go to the official website of the LIC golden jubilee scholarship by clicking on the link here.
- The LIC organization’s home page will open on your screen.
The official site
- You have to click on the link on the home page that says “LIC Golden Jubilee Scholarship Apply Online.”
- Your screen will show you the application form.
Form for applying
- Fill out the form with all of your information.
- You have to put in all of your personal information and other information about your education.
- Send the application form and all of your documents to the right place.
- You need to keep safe their acknowledgment number, which will be sent to the email address you used to sign up.
What you need to know
To apply for this scholarship, the applicant must follow the following rules:
- Candidates will be chosen based only on how well they do (percentage of marks in class 10th and 12th and family background). In order of family income, the students whose families make the least each year get priority.
- In order to keep the scholarship for the next year, students must do better than 50 percent in all graduate courses in Science, Commerce, or the Arts and 55 percent in all academic disciplines or rank in the top half of their class.
- Only one person from a family can win a scholarship.
- To keep the scholarship, the candidate must keep going to classes.
- If a grant applicant breaks certain rules, the grant could be taken away or cancelled.
- The scholarship will end right away, and it will be up to the LIC Divisional Administration in charge to decide what to do. If it turns out that the applicant got the scholarship by making false statements or getting fake certificates, the applicant will get the money back.
- The LIC Golden Jubilee Foundation (LICGJF) will take the lead in creating a complete system for collecting and giving out LIC scholarships to shortlisted students.
- Evaluations of the scheme will be done on a regular basis by LICGJF.
- The LIC Golden Jubilee Foundation Board of Trustees can change the rules at any time if they want to.
Results of the LIC Golden Jubilee Scholarship
The scholarship gives the students money to help them out. The applicant must go to the scholarship program’s official website and fill out an application there. Since the deadline for scholarship applications was December 31, 2021, the review of applications has begun. After the applications have been looked over, the authority in charge of the scholarship will announce the results.
The official website of the scholarship programme is where applicants can find out how they did.
- Student Notification Rules from the Government
- Before applying for a scholarship, the applicant must make sure they are eligible.
- When applying for the scholarship, he or she must have a valid, working cell phone number that will still work in the coming days.
- Make sure you have everything you need before you apply for a scholarship.
- Don’t fill out application forms on your cell phone.
- When you apply for the scholarship, you must have an email address that works.
- Don’t wait until the last day to fill out the scholarship application.
- Use a laptop or desktop computer to fill out an application form.
- Before you send in the application form, make sure you have carefully checked all of the details.
- Life Insurance Corporation of India: Corporate Office: Yogakshema Building, Jeevan Bima Marg, P.O. Box: 19953, Mumbai: 400 021 IRDAI Reg No: 512
- Scholarships from the Central Government, Scholarships
- Online Registration, Syllabus, and Last Date for Allen Scholarship Test 2023
- Labour Card Scholarship 2023: How to Apply Online, Who Can Apply, and How to Get Chosen