The JN Tata Endowment for Higher Education of Indians has a programme called the JN Tata Endowment Loan Scholarship 2023. Indian students who want to go to college abroad can use the programme. Since 1892, Indian students have been able to get help from the JN Tata endowment loan scholarship. If you are a student from India and want to go to school abroad, this is the best chance for you. To take advantage of the chance, you should learn everything you can about the plan. In the rest of this article, you will learn everything you need to know, such as who is eligible, how the winners are chosen, how to apply, and more.
What is the JN Tata Scholarship Endowment Loan for 2023?
These days, education is very expensive. It costs a lot of money to study in another country. Many students want to go to school in a country other than their own. To help these kinds of students, the JN Tata Endowment Loan Scholarship was set up. It is the best chance the students could have. Under this plan, students will be able to get loans of up to 10 lakh rupees to study abroad. Visit the official website before the deadline to apply for the scholarship. Under the heading “How to Apply,” you can find a step-by-step guide and a direct link to the application.
What’s Great About Scholarship
- JN Tata Endowment Loan Scholarship is the name of the programme.
- JN Tata Endowment for Higher Education of Indians started it.
- Launched for: Students in India
- The benefits are:
- Online is the way to apply.
- www.jntataendowment.org is the official website.
- The process of filling out an application form online has already begun.
- The last day to sign up for this scheme online is March 7, 2023.
- The last day to turn in a fully filled application form is March 28, 2023.
- The test will happen in the month of April.
- Between April and June, there will be an interview.
JN Tata Endowment Loan Scholarship Pros and Cons
- Scholarship loans of up to Rs. 10 lakh will be given to the winners.
- After they finish school, students have to pay back the money they borrowed.
- Besides the scholarship loan, students may also get the following:
- Partial travel assistance up to rupees 50000
- The value of the gifts ranges from Rs.2,000,000 to Rs.7,500,000.
- Aeronautical & Aerospace Engineering and building
- Aeronautical, Aerospace, and Astronautical
- Biological Sciences
- ANATOMY / HUMAN ANATOMY
- Quantum Biology
- The study of computers
- DATA SCIENCE AND BIG DATA ANALYTICS
- Computational statistics and machine learning in the field of health data science
- Machines can learn.
- Interaction between humans and computers Artificial intelligence (AI)
- Data Science
- Education in computer engineering
- SCHOOL COUNSELLING sREADING
- Engineering: Physics and Engineering
- History of environmental science, industrial design, and information technology
- Getting the word out
- Medical Sciences
- Master of Science in Health Data Science for Nurses Anaesthesia
- Anesthesia sMedicine/Pharmacy
- Physics, both mathematical and theoretical
- Medical Physics and Psychology
- EXPERIMENTAL PSYCHOLOGY
- HEALTH PSYCHOLOGY
- The study of schools
- The Science of Sports
- INDUSTRIAL – ORGANIZATIONAL PSYCHOLOGY (I-O)
- People and engineering Psychology
- Psychiatry in court
- Psychology of counselling
- NEUROSCIENCE OF THINKING AND BEHAVIOR
- Clinical psychiatry
- Administration of the government or public policy
- Social Sciences
- DRUG DISCOVERY AND DEVELOPMENT
- Science and technology at sea Management
- Arts and Humanities on the Internet
- Defense Systems, and so on.
countries most often picked
- The UK
The result of the JN Tata Endowment Loan Scholarship
Students must take an exam and then an interview to get the scholarship. The test was already given on April 17, 2022. The test results were also sent out by email. The authorities have talked to some of the people involved. The interview results (finally chosen candidates) will also be sent by email by the authorities until the first week of July. The trust’s decision about the scholarship is the only one that counts.
Criteria for eligibility
- The applicant must be a citizen of India.
- As of June 30, 2022, the applicant can’t be older than 45 years old.
- Must have a bachelor’s degree from an Indian university that is known and have at least 60% marks
- Candidates who weren’t chosen for the scholarship last year or who were chosen but didn’t use it can apply again.
- Students at JN Tata who have already paid back a loan can also apply for a new one.
- Applicants who are going abroad for seminars, conferences, training, workshops, paper presentations, undergraduate studies, or any post-graduate degree, diploma, or certificate through distance learning or online medium are not eligible to apply.
- The applicant must have studied abroad for at least two years as part of a postgraduate, Ph.D., postdoctoral, or research fellowship.
- Recommendation letter
- Purpose of the document
How to get a scholarship from the JN Tata Endowment Loan
The students will be chosen based on the following criteria:
- First, applications will be screened based on the student’s academic record, co-curricular and extra-curricular activities, GRE/GMAT/TOEFL/IELTS scores, and statement of purpose.
- Some students will be asked to take a written test. The test will be given over the Internet. The test will be on April 17, 2022.
- Students who crack the examination will have to go for an interview. From April on, the interview will take place in person at Mumbai or via Skype/Microsoft Teams/Zoom video conference with the Director of the Endowment and a subject expert.
JN Tata Endowment Loan Scholarship Application Procedure
- To apply you have to visit the official website of the JN Tata Endowment for Higher Education of Indians
- Choose the “Click here to apply” option under “Application Forms for Fall 2022–Spring 2023.”
- A new page will open from where you have to select register option
- Start filling out the application form with things like your name, email address, and phone number.
- Birth Date Study Year Security Question
- Security Answer
- Choose the register button given next to the blanks
- You will receive OTP on your email id and mobile number
- Enter the OTP and click the “Verify” button.
- As you hit the application form will open on the screen
- Fill in the rest asked details and complete the application
- Upload the required documents and carefully look over the application.
- Press submit button and must take a printout of it for further use or save a soft copy
- Visit the JN Tata Endowment for Higher Education of Indians’ official website.
- The website’s home page will be shown.
- You can now find the alumni login form on the home page.
- In the application form, enter the login information, such as your email address and password.
- Now, click the option to log in.
- Email: [email protected]
- Monday through Friday, from 9:30 am to 5:00 pm, call +91-22-6665-7681, 7198, or 7774.
Before applying for a scholarship, a person should keep these things in mind to make sure nothing goes wrong.
- First, make sure that the scholarship programme you want to apply for lets people like you apply.
- Don’t wait until the last day to try to get a scholarship.
- You must have a valid, working phone number that will still work in the days to come.
- You must have an email address that works.
- A bank account number is needed from the applicant.
- Your bank account number must be linked to a valid aadhar card.
- Fill out the application form with the information from your education certificate.
- Attach the photo you just took to the application.
- Don’t use your cell phone to apply for scholarships online.
- Make sure you have everything you need before you apply for the scholarship.
- When applying for scholarships online, it’s best to use a laptop or a desktop computer.
- Before you send in the application form, check all the details carefully.
- As far as you know, make sure all of your information is correct.