Hello, visitors! Thanks for visiting our website. Today, we’ll talk about the INAE Distinguished Professors/Technologists programme. The Indian National Academy of Engineering has made the plan public. You can also take part in this programme if you meet the requirements set by the government. In the next part of this article, you can find more information about the programme, such as who is eligible, how to apply, what the benefits are, and more.
About INAE’s Honored Professors and Technologists
INAE has announced the Distinguished Professors/Technologists programme for 2023. Through this programme, INAE will use the knowledge and skills of professors and scientists who have been INAE fellows for at least five years. Under this programme, the fellows can choose any institute they want, even if it’s the same one they graduated from. Those who want to apply must read the full information and download the application form. Before you apply, make sure to carefully read the next part of the page or the information on the official website.
Highlights Of Scheme
- INAE Distinguished Professors/Technologists is the name of the plan.
- Indian National Academy of Engineering started it. Professors and tech experts started it.
- The benefits are:
- Number of spots: 8
- Method of use: not online
- The main site is www.inae.in.
The goal of INAE’s famous professors and technologists
The goal of the Indian National Academy of Engineering’s INAE Distinguished Professors/Technologists programme is to use the skills of INAE Fellows after they retire. All fellows in India who are not working full-time but whose main job is research in institutions, universities, research and development centres, and industry can join this scheme and put their skills to use.
What’s good about INAE’s famous professors and technologists?
- Under this programme, the following benefits will be given to the chosen fellows:
- A monthly honorarium of Rs 75,000/-
- A contingency fund of Rs 1,000,000 per year
- With a contingency grant, you can pay for things like chemicals, consumables, materials, equipment, and instruments that are needed for research. At the end of each year, you can get your money back.
- The sponsoring institute will be able to get money from INAE.
- Leave will follow the rules of the host institute.
- The annual report must be turned in by professors and technologists.
- After two years of research, professors must give a presentation to the Steering Committee about their work.
- Professors and technologists will be asked to share the results of their research in the Transactions of INAE.
- Under this plan, people can stay in their jobs for up to three years or until they are 75.
Criteria for eligibility
- The person applying must have been a Fellow of INAE for at least 5 years.
- A person who wants to apply shouldn’t have a regular job.
- Applicants must be younger than 75 years old.
- The candidate should have the rank of professor in an academic institution or a position equivalent to that of a professor in a research and development organisation or in the engineering industry.
- The way to fill out an application form for the year 2023 will change soon.
- The Statement of Expenditure and the Use Certificate will be submitted soon.
- The Annual Report will be sent soon by Distinguished Professors and Technologists.
How to Apply to be a Distinguished Professor or Technologist at INAE
- You have to download the application form format to apply for the INAE Distinguished Professors/Technologists.
- You can get the form from the Indian National Academy of Engineering’s website, or you can click here to get it.
- Take a printout of the form, fill out the information on it, and finish the form.
- Attach the necessary documents to the application form and send it to the INAE Office through the Head of the institution where the Fellow wants to work.