Hello, visitors! Thanks for coming to our website. We’re going to talk about the IIIT Hyderabad Research Translation Fellowship 2023 in this article. It’s a great chance for people who already have jobs. If you are a working professional and want to join the International Institute of Information Technology in Hyderabad as a fellow, you should read this article very carefully. In the next part of this article, you’ll find out everything you need to know about the fellowship programme, including how to apply step by step.
About the Research Translation Fellowship at IIIT Hyderabad
The International Institute of Information Technology in Hyderabad has started a programme for professionals who are already working. Under this plan, the people who benefit will be able to work on making products based on new research. Beneficiaries will also get stipends and have the chance to work with professors and research groups. It is the best chance IIT Hyderabad has given me. The programme will run for one year. There is no way to make the time last longer. If you want to get the chance, you should send in your application before the deadline.
Summary of Fellowship
- IIIT Hyderabad Research Translation Fellowship is the name of the plan.
- International Institute of Information Technology Hyderabad launched it.
- Launched for: people who have jobs
- Benefits: financial and other advantages
- Online is the way to apply.
- Official site: www.iiit.ac.in
The Goal of the Fellowship
The main goal of IIIT Hyderabad is to give professionals who are already working a place to do research on making new products and solutions. The fellow will work with a team to build a solution for one of the following: healthcare monitoring, medical diagnostic algorithm, genomics, autonomous vehicle, safety solution, education tech AI, speech and language solutions for business, smart city devices, and analytics, social sector solution in education and healthcare.
Benefits of the Research Translation Fellowship at IIIT Hyderabad
Under this plan, the following benefits will be given to the working professionals who are chosen:
- A payment every month
- chance to work with professors and research groups
- Fellows will work with research translation centres like the Applied AI center/INAI Product labs that are already up and running.
- Living labs for smart cities
- The Raj reddy centre for technology and society
- IIT Hyderabad has more than 20 research centres where professors do research. They work on things like AI, IoT, NLP, computer vision, robotics, and other new technologies.
Criteria for eligibility
All candidates who meet the following requirements can apply for this fellowship programme:
- Working professionals who want to work on making products based on new research
- The applicant must have worked in technical roles for more than a year.
- Soon, the application deadline for the fellowship programme will change.
How to Apply for a Research Translation Fellowship at IIIT Hyderabad
- If someone wanted to apply for this fellowship programme, they could send in their application. The government will accept the application forms.
- Those who want to know more about the fellowship programme can visit the Official Website.
- If you have questions, you can write to the authorities at outreach.office!