Hello, readers! Thanks for coming to our site. Today, we’re here to talk about an effort by Buddy4study India Foundation, which is one of the largest non-profit groups. The foundation has started the EWS Scholarship 2023 programme for students who come from low-income families. Students who meet the requirements for this scholarship programme will only get money from it. You’ll learn more about the eligibility requirements and other important details, like how to apply, when the deadline is, what benefits you can get, and more, as you read on.
What is the EWS Scholarship 2023?
For students who don’t have a lot of money, the EWS Scholarship has been set up. Under this scholarship, the foundation will give scholarships to students who passed their 10th-grade board exams with good grades and are going on to 11th or 12th grade in any field. Those who want to get the scholarship must do so online. Below are detailed instructions on how to send in the application.
What’s Great About Scholarship
EWS Scholarship is the name of the programme.
- Buddy4study India Foundation put it out there.
- Benefits for Students: financial help
- Online is the way to apply.
The Purpose of the EWS Scholarship
The goal of the EWS Scholarship from the Buddy4Study India Foundation is to help students from economically weaker sections who are in need. Under this plan, students will get money to help them go to college and be encouraged to do so.
EWS Scholarship Pros and Cons
Those who are chosen for the EWS scholarship will get INR 10,000 and free access to the Buddy4Learn app, which is an online learning tool. This is an app for Android that helps you learn. The most important parts of this app are Curated Learning Material, Sorting by Class and Subject, Tracking Learning Span, and Assessing Performance.
Criteria for eligibility
- All Indian students in 11th and 12th standard can apply for the scholarship.
- Students must have a certificate from the state or central board that says they passed the 10th standard board exam.
- The applicant has to get at least 50% on the board exam.
- The family income of the applicant should not be more than INR 6 Lakh per year.
- The candidate must go to school regularly through 11th or 12th grade. Open school/ private studying students are not eligible.
- Proof of address
- The applicant’s bank account information (a copy of a cancelled check or passbook).
- Grade 10 report card (self-attested copy)
- Fees paid for the current school year
- Photo proof of identity
- Proof of admission, like a college ID card, a receipt for the cost of admission, etc.
Methods for choosing
The candidates will be chosen based on the following criteria:
- There will be a close look at the applications.
- A list of the chosen applicants will be made based on their grades and financial situation.
- Students who are chosen must show up for a phone interview. If necessary, the other chosen students may also have to show up in person for an interview.
How to Apply for the EWS Scholarship in 2023
- Those who want to apply for the EWS scholarship scheme must go to the official portal of the Buddy4study India Foundation.
- The home page of the website will appear on the screen. Go to the menu bar and choose the “search” option.
- Type EWS Scholarship into the search bar and hit enter.
- As soon as you hit, the screen will show you a list of scholarships. choose “Ews Scholarship for Class 10 Students Who Have Passed”
- You’ll be taken to a new page where you can read the details and click on the “Apply now” button.
- Four ways to log in will appear in a window.
- Google Email address Phone number
- If you’ve already signed up for the portal, you can open the “Application Form Page” by logging in with the ID you used to sign up.
- If you haven’t already, choose the Register option and sign up.
- Use your Facebook or Google account to sign up, or fill out the registration information by hand. When you’re done, you’ll be taken to the “EWS Scholarship” application form page.
- Click “Start Application,” and then fill out the online application form with your name, date of birth, guardian’s name, contact number, email address, details about the course, etc.
- Upload the necessary files, click “Preview” to make sure everything is correct, and click “Submit” if nothing needs to be changed.
- 011-430-92248(Ext-172) is the phone number (Monday to Friday – 10:00 AM to 6 PM)
- Email: [email protected]