Many programmes have been set up by the government and well-known private groups to help students who come from poor families. In this article, we’ll talk about one of these programmes that was started to help students pay for school. “BYPL SASHAKT Scholarship” is the name of the plan. If you want to know more about how to send in an application form, who can apply, when the deadline is, and a lot of other related information, read the section below carefully.
What is the 2023 BYPL SASHAKT Scholarship?
There are thousands of students in India who stopped going to school because they couldn’t pay for it. The BYPL SASHAKT Scholarship has been set up by BSES Yamuna Power Limited to help these students. The only people who will benefit from this plan are those who live in Delhi. If you are chosen for the scholarship, this plan will give you money to help you out. If you are looking for a scholarship, you should read this article once and see if you qualify.
What’s Great About Scholarship
- The programme is called the BYPL SASHAKT Scholarship.
- BSES Yamuna Power Limited put it on the market.
- Students: the target audience
- Benefits: financial assistance
- The way it works:
- www.bsesdelhi.com is the official site.
Benefits of the BYPL SASHAKT Scholarship
Those who apply will get up to INR 30,000 in financial help. The amount of the scholarship can change from case to case, based on what BSES decides. Applicants can use the money from the scholarship to pay for things like tuition, food, lodging, internet, books, supplies, online learning, etc.
Criteria for eligibility
- The applicant must be a citizen of India.
- Only people who live in Delhi can apply, and they must be in their final year of an undergraduate degree programme at a government institute in Delhi.
- The applicant must have gotten at least 55% on the tests he or she has already taken.
- The total annual income of the applicant’s family should not be more than Rs. 6 lakhs.
- The parents of Hopeful should not work for BSES Yamuna Power Limited or Buddy4Study.
- Photo the size of a passport
- Aadhaar card
- Proof of family income (Salary Slip, Form 16, Income Certificate, ITR, etc.)
- Class 10 and Class 12 mark sheets from the last qualifying exam
- newest bill for college fees (for the current academic year)
- The applicant’s bank account information (a copy of a cancelled check or passbook).
Methods for choosing
The applicants will be chosen based on the following:
- The first thing that will be looked at is how well you did in school and how much money you have.
- Candidates who made the cut must show up for a phone interview.
- Students who were chosen at the interview must show up for the document verification process.
- The award will go to the last person chosen.
People who want to be part of this programme must fill out an application by the deadline, which will be announced soon.
How to Apply for a BYPL SASHAKT Scholarship
- Those who want to apply should go to the buddy4study website.
- Where you have to look for the BYPL SASHAKT Scholarship and click on it in the “All Scholarships” section.
- You need to click on the “Apply Now” button on the new page that opens.
- Use your registered ID to log in to the portal and open the “Application Form Page.”
- If you haven’t signed up for “Buddy4Study,” you have to do that first. To sign up, you have to click the Register button.
- Sign up with your email, mobile, Facebook, or Gmail account. This will take you to the “BYPL SASHAKT Scholarship Application Form” page.
- To start the process, click the “Start Application” button. Then, fill out the application form with all the necessary information.
- Name Birth date Name of guardian Phone number
- Email id
- Course details etc.
- Upload relevant documents
- Take the “Terms and Conditions” seriously.
- Click on the “Preview” button.
- Check all the information you put in.
- To finish the process, click the “Submit” button.
- The applicant must check eligibility before applying for the scholarship programme.
- People who want to apply are asked to do so before the deadline so that nothing goes wrong.
- He or she must keep all the documents ready before applying.
- Applicants must have a valid, working phone number and email address that will still work in the days to come.
- Applicants are asked not to fill out scholarship forms on their phones.
- Carefully check the application form before sending it in.
- 011-430-92248 (Ext- 210) (Monday to Friday – 10:00 AM to 6 PM) (Monday to Friday – 10:00 AM to 6 PM)
- Email: [email protected]